TRAINING: Project Planning and Scheduling Training
This course emphasises the importance of developing good planning and scheduling practices for successful projects. It focuses on the relationship between scope, time, resource requirements, and performance as part of an integrated planning approach.
We’ve designed this course so you can better understand and be aware of the impact that changes can have on your project’s schedule, cost and resources.
- Introduction to planning and scheduling
- Scheduling tools
- Defining the scope – work breakdown structure
- Estimating activity durations
- Establishing activity relationships
- Resource loading
- Risk management
- Setting up the baseline
- Updating and progress measurement
- Schedule analysis and reporting
- Fundamental project management knowledge
Knowledge sharing with other students