Product and Services
Integrated Project Control Solutions
P2C Hub enables businesses of any size and industry to create their own project control department, allowing them to manage projects, programmes or portfolios on schedule and on budget.
Pre-programmed with numerous scenarios, P2C Hub enables proactive reaction to critical issues, minimising the risk of delay and overspend.
P2C Hub is incredibly user-friendly. Its interactive dashboard makes it easy to inform key stakeholders of progress, while customisable reporting provides a visual understanding of project progress. It is also optimised for mobile devices, allowing you to access your data anytime, anywhere.
Our integrated project control solution also guarantees that you’re legally covered. P2C Hub provides an audit trail, proving compliance with regulations and requirements while keeping your data secure.
Finally, our experienced team provides streamlined guidance and support from start to finish, ensuring you get exactly what you need from P2C Hub.
Basic P2C Hub subscription includes:
- Primavera P6 Access
- Cost integration with ETL
- Project dashboard
- Portfolio/programme dashboard
- Project controls process maps
- Data warehouse
- Earned value and schedule reports
Request our free demo.
Managed Project Controls Services
Managed Products Control
Even with the necessary infrastructure, managing ETL and data warehousing in-house can be expensive and challenging. As part of our managed services solution, we offer ETL and data warehouse outsourcing solutions, improving your operational efficiency and lowering costs.
Schedule integration is a project control technique which involves combining multiple schedules into a master schedule to better manage a project’s logic and critical path. This is often an onerous process, requiring significant specialist resources (in other words, very expensive).
P2C can solve this dilemma for you. Our outsourcing schedule integration solution can cope with any number of schedules at regular intervals, no matter your company’s size.
We work with you to create, implement and manage workable project control solutions tailored to meet your business needs.
At P2C, our specialists have been providing a wide range of project control and program management services for decades. Through collaboration, training and a thorough understanding of processes and procedures, we consistently provide quality services that lead to project success.
We at P2C are experts in the following:
- Design and construction sequencing for major infrastructure projects
- Change control, including assessment of change impact on cost, time and other contractual obligations
- Solutions for mitigating and resolving claims and disputes
- Industry leading computer software
- Cost management, including various project delivery methods and their associated costs
- Specific project controls, such as earned value management
The current business environment is harsh and competition is fierce. The pressure to deliver projects successfully, on time, and within budget has never been greater.
The urgency to meet rigid, continuous deadlines leaves project control professionals with no time to evaluate their work, making it essential to get things right the first time.
At P2C, we have developed a specific metric to easily assess project control performance. The P2C Maturity Assessment (see diagram below) measures an organisation’s performance on a scale of one to five, indicating the project control maturity level.
After brainstorming, we established 17 best practices that make up a well-rounded project controls setup.
These best practices are organised around a range of project controls and project management domains, including:
- Planning and scheduling
- Estimation / cost management
- Commercial management
- Change management
- Risk management
Data Integration & BI:
Oracle Business Intelligence (10g/11g/12g)
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) combines robust functionality with a rich end-user experience. Its many capabilities include ad-hoc queries, reporting and analysis, OLAP, and scorecard functionality within interactive dashboards.
P2Cglobal provides consulting services for OBIEE development, integration, and upgrading. These services are provided on their own or in integration with Oracle Primavera, Big Data/Hadoop, or other technical and software services.
OBIEE Consulting and Development
Most OBIEE consultants are tool specialists and fail to comprehend the complexity of delivering an enterprise data warehouse. The P2Cglobal onshore delivery model is different; we provide robust client-specific solutions at an affordable cost using on-premise or cloud-based delivery solutions.
Our OBIEE consultants get to know your data warehouse technical needs and are dedicated to long-term support. They use the latest technology to handle installations, reporting, meta data and ETL, simultaneously creating BI knowledge.
Our customized OBIEE/BIP solutions follows the flow below:
P2C provides comprehensive project planning services – from planning, scheduling and monitoring to progress updates, reporting and analysis.
We help manage critical paths and crucial resources to control the impact of changes, risks and opportunities on your projects. We’re also dedicated to making accurate time and cost forecasts.
Using planning software such as Primavera P6 and Microsoft Projects, P2C helps you set up project plans. Best of all, this software is included in our service, meaning you will not need to purchase licences or infrastructure.
P2C planners focus on:
- understanding your needs and adjusting as needed
- building viable schedules that provide you with reliable time, cost and resource estimates while delivering outcomes aligned with your objectives
- monitoring projects against time, budget and quality standards
- managing project controls, schedules, project optimisation, change management and earned value management
Project control involves a series of project management disciplines, processes and tools that enable organisations to optimise the way they execute projects.
P2C provides the best project control resources and the best tools to meet your needs. By partnering with P2C, quality resources and extensive knowledge are always at your disposal. We’re here to help you make better decisions and adhere to timelines and budgets.
Our consultants offer the following:
- Accurate data and forecasting across projects
- Project health checks and performance measurement
- Earned value analysis, including project variance and trend analysis
- Project progress review and forecasting
- Project optimisation
- Integration between schedule, financial and project accounting systems
- Enabling clients to control and manage change
Programme Management Services
The team at P2C understands that programme management office (PMO) is the information hub for projects and programmes. Our objective is to add value to your PMO through our knowledge in various project management areas, from information and interface management to tracking and reporting.
We take a customer-centric approach to our PMO services in the following ways:
- Supplying estimated costs, timescales, milestones, and other resources
- Coordinating project and programme reporting
- Implementing standards for tracking, monitoring and updating deliverables
- Executing assurance review processes
- Updating and administering the programme plan using reports, meetings and workshops
- Tracking project status and distributing progress reports
- Monitoring resource utilisation, including tracking deliverables against time and cost
Business and Data Analysis
At P2C, we understand how critical business and data analysis is for your business. We believe business analysis helps organisations underline their issues and opportunities.
This all starts with identifying business requirements. We begin by aligning ourselves with your business and its vision. We take the time to understand the impact of change on your organisation before modelling new processes, defining requirements, and measuring progress.
We provide the following services:
- Pain points analysis: understanding your organisation’s requirements and key issues
- Data quality assessments: evaluating your existing data and providing an initial assessment
- As-Is and To-Be Analysis: documenting your current process, performing a gap analysis, and developing lean methods for a successful future process
- Technology, process and systems implementation: assessing the current state of each and making recommendations
P2C’s trainers will leverage the knowledge they have acquired in the past few decades and offer premier training at competitive rates. Our subject matter experts want to teach individuals and companies about project controls in an easy-to-understand way.
P2C offers the following scheduled courses:
Why choose P2C for your training needs:
- Swift learning without sacrificing quality
- Hands-on training and real-time examples, not just presentations
- Flexible locations – for your convenience, we will come to you
- Experienced trainers who have been there, done that
- Post-training follow-up support
- Free P6 access for two weeks after course completion
- A low-price promise and large group discounts