TRAINING: Principles of Earned Value Management (EVM) Training
Earned Value Management (EVM) is an excellent tool for project performance measurement. It supports informed decision making through cost and schedule control, accurate project forecasting, and data analysis.
This course will help you understand the concepts of EVM when it comes to measuring project performance in a systematic way. We teach you how to interpret EVM reports and charts, how to perform various data analyses, as well as how to work out trends and their significance.
- Introduction to EVM
- Building blocks of the EVM system
- Setting up the baseline
- Defining the progress measurement and EVM techniques
- Progress measurement and recording actuals
- EVM analysis and reporting
- Managing scope changes and re-baselining
- Practical examples
- Challenges in implementing EVM
- Fundamental project management knowledge
Knowledge sharing with other students